Test / Performance benchmarking position available in Germantown, MD
Author Message
 Test / Performance benchmarking position available in Germantown, MD

We have an entry level position available:

We are looking for candidates with some exposure to UNIX/Solaris,
shell scripts, Perl, Tk who can help us in testing our equipment and
perform performance benchmarking. We are open to an
intern/junior-level/part-time position. The candidate must exhibit
great attitude and willingness to learn. Knowledge of C/C++
programming will be considered an added benefit for the position.

Timings are flexible, and we are willing to adjust the duration you
have to spend on the job based on your schedule. Its a great position
for a telecom career path and you will get a chance to work with some
of the most excellent people in the industry!

Location is Germantown, MD.

Please call Medhavi 240-912-1307.

Sun, 18 Sep 2005 00:03:07 GMT
 Test / Performance benchmarking position available in Germantown, MD

Quote:
> We have an entry level position available:

Not the right place to post jobs.  Please consult http://jobs.perl.org

Sun, 18 Sep 2005 02:58:06 GMT
 Test / Performance benchmarking position available in Germantown, MD

Quote:

> We have an entry level position available:

You have posted a job posting or a resume in a technical group.

Longstanding Usenet tradition dictates that such postings go into
groups with names that contain "jobs", like "misc.jobs.offered", not
technical discussion groups like the ones to which you posted.

Had you read and understood the Usenet user manual posted frequently to
"news.announce.newusers", you might have already known this. :)  (If
n.a.n is quieter than it should be, the relevent FAQs are available at
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/by-newsgroup/news/news.announce.newusers.html)
Another good source of information on how Usenet functions is
news.newusers.questions (information from which is also available at
http://www.geocities.com/nnqweb/).

Please do not explain your posting by saying "but I saw other job
postings here".  Just because one person jumps off a bridge, doesn't
mean everyone does.  Those postings are also in error, and I've
probably already notified them as well.

If you have questions about this policy, take it up with the news
administrators in the newsgroup news.admin.misc.

http://jobs.perl.org may be of more use to you

Yours for a better usenet,

dha

--

In the silence that followed, Homer was heard to mutter,
"Mmmm... context- dependent semantics..."

Sun, 18 Sep 2005 22:27:26 GMT

1. WWW, Database, Administration Positions Available

2. Web/DB Software Dev Positions Available in NY

3. Work At Home Contractual Positions Available

4. Perl Programming Position Available

5. Position Available ASAP in Perl

6. Full-time position available for experienced Perl programmer

7. NC - HTML,JAVA,CGI,VB, SRIPTING, POSITIONS AND OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE, ALSO REMOTE WORK

8. Perl programming position available

9. Unix Perl Programmer Position Available

10. Perl programmers wanted, NYC, short or long-term positions available

11. webmaster position available

12. Perl programming position available