Chicago.pm Meeting April 10 (DONUTS & DANCING GIRLS)
Author Message
 Chicago.pm Meeting April 10 (DONUTS & DANCING GIRLS)

        After much deliberation, the first meeting of the Chicago Perl
Mongers has been scheduled for this Friday, April 10, at Cafe Iberico, 739
N. LaSalle. Any interested parties in the Chicago area are invited to
attend. Meet there sometime after 5 for drinks and possibly dinner. (And
the traditional donuts and dancing girls, of course.)

        Some pertinent net resources:

http://www.*-*-*.com/         Perl Mongers Website
http://www.*-*-*.com/             Cafe Iberico's Website

        Remember, ONLY Chicago.pm provides donuts and dancing girls at
every meeting! Ask about our obfuscated sig!
jma

Sat, 23 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Chicago.pm Meeting April 10 (DONUTS & DANCING GIRLS)

Quote:
> Remember, ONLY Chicago.pm provides donuts and dancing girls at
>every meeting!

Well, at least here in nyc we have booze!

Quote:
>Ask about our obfuscated sig!

Ok, what about it?  I think we've got a couple of those...
--

"This is Mace's planet.  We Just Live here."

Sat, 30 Sep 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. NY.pm hosts Dancing Chihuahuas at Perl Jam, April 30th

2. ANNOUNCE: boston.pm technical meeting april 5, 7pm

3. Chicago.pm meeting

4. Chicago.pm meeting

5. Chicago.pm meeting Monday, March 15

6. Chicago.PM meeting Monday, November 16

7. Chicago.PM meeting Monday, October 12

8. Chicago.PM Website: http://chicago.pm.org/

9. Chicago Perl Seminars by Damian Conway, 10/9-11

10. Intro To Perl tutorial - Chicago, 10/5-7/98

11. London.pm December Meeting (& mailing list)

12. Chicago Perl Mongers meeting May 8