Problems generating a module from a library
Author Message
 Problems generating a module from a library

Hi!

I'm trying to generate a module from a library.

I have used the SWIG program to generate it, this library have externals
and internals functions. I saw that the externals functions run Ok! but
not the internals. I don't export the internals functions. Do I have to
export these functions too?

I execute the same program in c and perl but the results are not success
full with perl. I suppose that the problem is that the internals
functions don't run Ok :(

P.D.
I've read the man pages and the FAQ's.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sat, 01 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Module to generate Perl application program?

2. Module to generate a parse tree

3. RFC: Module for generating simple C++ classes

4. module to generate locations based on address ?

5. Generating a dependency list for CPAN modules in use locally

6. module for generating Excel spreadsheet?

7. Prevent module SNMP_Session to generate a die by which my CGI script stops running

8. mod_perl Module For Dynamically Generating HTML From POD

9. RFD: Perl Module to generate GUIDs

10. CPAN and module VERSION numbers generated from CVS/RCS

11. PCL generating module?

12. Flash/SWF generating/parsing module?