Runtime Error in LanMan EnumShares
Author Message
 Runtime Error in LanMan EnumShares

I'm getting all the shares from my NT servers but when this function fails I
get a  "runtime error". Even though, I'm using if (!Win32::LanMan....) my
function does not seem to handle the  error and it quits.
Any ideas?
Thank you.

Sun, 06 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Runtime Error in LanMan EnumShares
Giovanni...

I have had this problem and have sent it off to the author...with exact steps
as to what I was doing.  For example, I get the error when I log into a machine
via a null session...not Administrator, not as a user, but via a null session.
don't know why, but other applications that enumerate shares via null sessions
work just fine...EnumShares does not.  The author emailed me back stating that
he couldn't duplicate the error, and suggested that I use Microsoft C++ to
debug what was going on...

Quote:

> I'm getting all the shares from my NT servers but when this function fails I
> get a  "runtime error". Even though, I'm using if (!Win32::LanMan....) my
> function does not seem to handle the  error and it quits.
> Any ideas?
> Thank you.

Sun, 06 Jan 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Error when installing Win32::Lanman

2. LanMAN error!

3. HELP WANTED: runtime error message: VARIABLE ERROR.

4. Win32::AdminMisc and "error: Runtime Error"

5. Help w/newbie Perl runtime Error

6. EventLog Gets Runtime Exception Error

7. ExtUtils::MakeMaker runtime error

8. HELP! Runtime Exception Error

9. Error : Runtime exception with Win32::ODBC

10. Runtime Error in Perl

11. Error : Runtime exception with win32Api...

12. Help w/newbie Perl runtime Error