Two scripts at once?
Author Message
 Two scripts at once?

(well a stupid question) and I appologize.  But this time I do have a
good one.  (At least I think I do.)

Anyway, here it is....I have a form that takes one input from a text
box.  I need to run two seperate scripts at the same time on different
servers using the data from the text box.  I wan't one scipt loaded in
one frame and the other in another frame.  Now, I can do this with
JavaScript, but I was wondering if there is anyway for a perl script to
call another perl script on another server and pass data back and forth
to them without some big communications program.

BTW, I have read the FAQ.

Thanks for any help....

Miller

Tue, 22 Aug 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Running Two Scripts at Once

2. Working with two streams at once: ack pth!

3. Matching two patterns at once

4. Doing two tasks at once

5. File I/O: want to compare two or more lines @ once

6. Sending results to two frames at once

7. Perl to two Frames at once?

8. Two Text files at once?

9. in-place file editing once script started

10. Only allow once instance of a script?

11. posting form data to 2 scripts at once

12. Releasing my browser once i have run a script using WIN32 PERL