Intermitent 'Runtime exception', Why?
Author Message
 Intermitent 'Runtime exception', Why?

Hi

I'm writing a script to keep track of context in a text, that is in my case
search for start and end-braces ('{' and '}').
To do this I use some while loops to treat the different kind of syntaxes
that is used. Some brace-pairs can continue quite much text inside.
My problem is that when I run the script I intermitently get the message
'Runtime exception' and then the execution hatls. Has anyone had this
experience before?

Thanks in advance

Sorona AB

Mon, 03 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. gdwin32 doesn't appear to work (Runtime Exception)

2. changing '@INC' at runtime

3. Runtime exception with Win32::ODBC

4. EventLog Gets Runtime Exception Error

5. HELP! Runtime Exception Error

6. Error : Runtime exception with Win32::ODBC

7. runtime exception in activestate perl when using modules

8. Error : Runtime exception with win32Api...

9. Pattern match causing runtime exception

10. DBD-ODBC connect gives runtime exception

11. Runtime exception problem.

12. Runtime exception driving me crazy