perl win32 compiler???
Author Message
 perl win32 compiler???

Does anyone know if there is any Perl for WIN32 compiler??
If not , can you help me in compiling a Perl script inside a wrapper of
C or C++
Waiting.....

Fri, 25 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 perl win32 compiler???

Quote:
>Does anyone know if there is any Perl for WIN32 compiler??
>If not , can you help me in compiling a Perl script inside a wrapper of
>C or C++

yes, there is one, and i use it myself; a good place to get a list of
download sites is:

http://language.perl.com/info/software.html

-rob kent

Sat, 26 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. PERL Win32 Compiler??

2. perl compiler for win32 platform?

3. perl compiler for Win32?

4. Win32 Perl -> C Compiler

5. Installation of Perl for Win32 w/o a C compiler

6. Looking for a Perl compiler: Yes Compiler

7. Compiler compilers in Perl

8. Compiler Win32 with Borland C++Builder 4

9. opensource C/C++ compiler for Win32?

10. Win32 CGI compiler ?

11. C++ Free Compiler for Win32?

12. compiler compiler (yacc or bison -y)