South Florida Job
Author Message
 South Florida Job

Interested in a full time perl / php job in Sunny South Florida. 2+ years of
solid
perl / php development needed. No junior developers please. Local candidates
will get preference.

Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and be able to interact
with business and technical users.

Sun, 02 Nov 2003 01:57:35 GMT
 South Florida Job
I'm sure you'll get more flames on this....
comp.lang.perl.misc is NOT a job posting group; please try to restrict
posts to technical questions about the use of the perl language.

If you want to post job opportunities, try one of the *.job or
*.{*filter*} groups.

Dan

============

Quote:

> Interested in a full time perl / php job in Sunny South Florida. 2+ years of
> solid
> perl / php development needed. No junior developers please. Local candidates
> will get preference.

> Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and be able to interact
> with business and technical users.

Sun, 02 Nov 2003 02:42:41 GMT
 South Florida Job

Quote:

> Interested in a full time perl / php job in Sunny South Florida.

You have posted a job posting or a resume in a technical group.

Longstanding Usenet tradition dictates that such postings go into
groups with names that contain "jobs", like "misc.jobs.offered", not
technical discussion groups like the ones to which you posted.

Had you read and understood the Usenet user manual posted frequently to
"news.announce.newusers", you might have already known this. :)  (If
n.a.n is quieter than it should be, the relevent FAQs are available at
http://www.faqs.org/faqs/by-newsgroup/news/news.announce.newusers.html)
Another good source of information on how Usenet functions is
news.newusers.questions (information from which is also available at
http://www.geocities.com/nnqweb/).

Please do not explain your posting by saying "but I saw other job
postings here".  Just because one person jumps off a bridge, doesn't
mean everyone does.  Those postings are also in error, and I've
probably already notified them as well.

If you have questions about this policy, take it up with the news
administrators in the newsgroup news.admin.misc.

http://jobs.perl.org may be of more use to you

Yours for a better usenet,

dha

--

she's a lovetarian especially in the form of puppies
      - Jellyfish, Sebrina, Paste and Plato

Sun, 02 Nov 2003 10:10:08 GMT

1. perl jobs in sunny south florida

2. sunny south florida perl jobs

3. Perl Programmer in South Florida Wanted

4. CGI, PERL help needed in South Florida

5. Perl-CGI Programmers needed in Sunny South Florida

6. Perl /graphics positions open on Florida coast -jobs

7. PERL job (consultant needed for specific job(s))

8. PERL job (consultant needed for specific job(s))