script for UNIX .db file
Author Message
 script for UNIX .db file

Hi,

I'm looking for a script to read the UNIX file .netscape.db , which
stores the history of the browser. Does anyone have one lying
around somewhere?

Thanks
Gavin Pollock

Gavin Pollock
2nd year Computer Science
UCT, Cape Town, South Africa

Fri, 25 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 script for UNIX .db file

Quote:
> I'm looking for a script to read the UNIX file .netscape.db , which
> stores the history of the browser. Does anyone have one lying
> around somewhere?

Have a look at CPAN, and get the module Netscape::History

http://www.perl.com/CPAN/modules/00modlist.long.html

Martien
--
Martien Verbruggen                      |
Webmaster www.tradingpost.com.au        | "In a world without fences,

Sat, 26 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. DB-File on SCO Unix

2. Berkeley DB, DB File on multiple platforms

3. Berkeley DB / DB File Concurrence Problem

4. Berkeley DB / DB File Concurrence Problem

5. flat file db Vs Aliases.db by Perl.

6. Can Perl read DB (.db) format files?

7. Need a perl script that searches a flat file db

8. ODBC DB connection errors with MS Access on UNIX

9. What's your favorite UNIX pl-db?

10. Accessing MS SQL db from unix

11. DB on UNIX system.

12. What's your favorite UNIX pl-db?