Banner Ad Rotation Program
Author Message
 Banner Ad Rotation Program

Does anyone know of a good FREE Banner Ad Rotation Program?

I've seen many but I want to know which one is the best.

Thanks,

Mon, 30 May 2005 20:16:34 GMT
 Banner Ad Rotation Program

Quote:

> Does anyone know of a good FREE Banner Ad Rotation Program?

> I've seen many but I want to know which one is the best.

The best one is the one that dosn't display anything.

--
Jeff

Mon, 30 May 2005 20:57:53 GMT
 Banner Ad Rotation Program
Thank you for your helpful and resourceful response.

Quote:

> > Does anyone know of a good FREE Banner Ad Rotation Program?

> > I've seen many but I want to know which one is the best.

> The best one is the one that dosn't display anything.

> --
> Jeff

Mon, 30 May 2005 22:55:05 GMT
 Banner Ad Rotation Program
[Corrected upside-down quote]

On Thu, 12 Dec 2002 16:55:05 -0500,

Quote:

>> > Does anyone know of a good FREE Banner Ad Rotation Program?

>> > I've seen many but I want to know which one is the best.

>> The best one is the one that dosn't display anything.

> Thank you for your helpful and resourceful response.

In addition to being helpful, Jeff's response is also accurate as far
as most people here are concerned, judging by past discussions of this
sort of thing. The best banner ad rotation program is one that doesn't
display anything. I'd actually advise you to _buy_ one of those, so at
least you can get support from the vendor to fix the problem if and
when it accidentally starts displaying banners. make sure to get a
decent maintenance contract.

Why are you even posting this question here? This is a newsgroup where
people discuss the programming language Perl. Banner Ad rotation
systems are pieces of software that can be written in many
languages[1].  I'd advise you to use google to find answers to your
question (and yes, the information is out there), or, if you really
are too lazy to do some research, you try to find a more appropriate
group for this.

Martien

[1] The _best_ ones, i.e. the ones that don't do anything, are
generally the fastest. Be careful not to get one that's written in
Java, even if it doesn't do anything. It will be much, much slower and
more resource hungry than anything else doing nothing.
--

Martien Verbruggen      | Useful Statistic: 75% of the people make up
Trading Post Australia  | 3/4 of the population.

Mon, 30 May 2005 23:30:24 GMT
 Banner Ad Rotation Program

Quote:

>> > Does anyone know of a good FREE Banner Ad Rotation Program?

>> > I've seen many but I want to know which one is the best.

>> The best one is the one that dosn't display anything.

> Thank you for your helpful and resourceful response.

Hope you never need help with something that really is a Perl question...

*plonk*

    Fort Worth, Texas

Tue, 31 May 2005 00:10:07 GMT
 Banner Ad Rotation Program

Quote:

> > Does anyone know of a good FREE Banner Ad Rotation Program?

> > I've seen many but I want to know which one is the best.

> The best one is the one that dosn't display anything.

try adcycle

Tue, 31 May 2005 02:11:06 GMT

1. Does anybody have a BANNER AD program?

2. seeking banner ad program

3. seeking banner ad program

4. Looking for Sequential Image (non-banner) Rotation Script

5. Banner rotation script

6. Banner rotation / click thru system needed

7. Perl Banner Rotation

8. Banner Rotation Theory

9. Ad rotations ideas

10. Ad Rotation Module --Seeking testers.

11. Ad rotations ideas

12. Banner Ad Script