Pop Up Windows on Several Platforms
Author Message
 Pop Up Windows on Several Platforms

Peoples,

I'm looking at re-writing an existing program that uses pop-up menus to
alert the user to certain events.  I have heard that perl/tk can perform
this sort of thing
but I was wondering if anyone knows of an easy way to create a pop up
window in perl alone.

The program needs to be able to pop up windows with text on them (no
buttons or any of that fancy stuff needed besides a way to close the
window) on several platforms (xwindows, pcs, etc.).

If you have any suggestions please write.
Brian Starr

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~starr

Sun, 26 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Pop Ups

2. Pop Ups

3. How to stop cmd Windows Pop-up on NT

4. Popping up secondary Tk windows

5. Multiple pop up windows of the same type

6. . Informix Perl on DOS/Windows Platform

7. Unable to install libwww-perl on Windows '95 platform

8. Problem installing libwww-perl on Windows '95 platform

9. Need help using modules on Windows platform

10. problem with exec of perl scripts in JAVA on windows platforms

11. getting file properties (version etc) on Windows platform

12. Installing DBI and DBD modules on Windows platform/Perl 5.6