Getopt::Long, using '?' as option
Author Message
 Getopt::Long, using '?' as option

I am using the GetOptions routine in Getopt::Long, version 2.09, and I find
that I cannot get '?' to be used as a valid option.

When I run my program, I get the following error:

        Error in option spec: "help|?"

Is there some way to get -? to be valid?

thanks,

Michael Schoen

Tue, 19 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Getopt::Long need a '-?' option

2. Problem checking if a command line option has been specified using Getopt::Long

3. Using Getopt::Long with multiple options in quotes

4. Getopt:Long arguments that are not (options or option values)

5. Getopt::mixed, and setting options for it's ise

6. ANNOUNCE: Getopt::Long 2.9 -- Universal command line options processing

7. ANNOUNCE: Getopt::Long 2.6 -- Universal command line options processing

8. Getopt::Long and Options in single quotes?

9. GetOpt::Long - Corequisite options?

10. ANNOUNCE: Getopt::Long 2.9 -- Universal command line options processing

11. ANNOUNCE: Getopt::Long 2.6 -- Universal command line options processing

12. Tk-Options-0.10: Interface to Getopt::Long and Tk