Need help with Modul Mail::Send
Author Message
 Need help with Modul Mail::Send

I have got a problem using the module Mail::Send.
If I try to send an email with my perl script I always get the error:
"Bareword "mydomain" not allowed while "strict subs" in use".

but it still doesnt work!...
Can anyone explain this to me??
Greetingz

Bastian Ballmann

Thu, 09 Oct 2003 22:13:07 GMT
 Need help with Modul Mail::Send

Quote:

> I have got a problem using the module Mail::Send.
> If I try to send an email with my perl script I always get the error:
> "Bareword "mydomain" not allowed while "strict subs" in use".

Please show is a few lines of code either side of where the error occours.

Quote:
> I am not using the strict module

So, I guess, error is not occuring in your script but rather in some
module you are using.  But I should not have to guess!  You should
have given us at least minimal information to help you.

--
     \\   ( )
  .  _\\__[oo

 .  l___\\
  # ll  l\\
 ###LL  LL\\

Fri, 10 Oct 2003 00:01:37 GMT
 Need help with Modul Mail::Send

Quote:

>> I have got a problem using the module Mail::Send. If I try to send an
>> email with my perl script I always get the error: "Bareword "mydomain"
>> not allowed while "strict subs" in use".

> Please show is a few lines of code either side of where the error
> occours.

>> I am not using the strict module

> So, I guess, error is not occuring in your script but rather in some
> module you are using.  But I should not have to guess!  You should have
> given us at least minimal information to help you.

Thanx but I have helped myself :-)

Fri, 10 Oct 2003 04:33:43 GMT
 Need help with Modul Mail::Send

Quote:

> I have got a problem using the module Mail::Send.
> If I try to send an email with my perl script I always get the error:
> "Bareword "mydomain" not allowed while "strict subs" in use".

> but it still doesnt work!...
> Can anyone explain this to me??
> Greetingz

Could you show the piece of your script that doesn't work?

Thu, 09 Oct 2003 23:41:08 GMT
 Need help with Modul Mail::Send

MCMXCIII in <URL::">
{}
{} Thanx but I have helped myself :-)

Don't you know that will make you blind?

Abigail
--
:$:=~s:$":Just$&another$&:;$:=~s:
:Perl$"Hacker$&:;chop$:;print$:#:

Fri, 10 Oct 2003 08:32:46 GMT

1. Need help with Modul Mail::Send

2. Help with Mail::Send needed

3. need help on Mail::Send module...

4. Sending mail under Cygwin using Mail::Send perl module

5. Using Mail::Header modul for array of messages

6. MAIL::POP3 Modul Sonderzeichen

7. Sending files via e-mail - please help.

8. Sending files via e-mail - please help.

9. Help about sending over 1000 mails error!!

10. Help with Mail::Send

11. help with mail sending.

12. SEND E-MAIL , HELP!