Pod Problems (using =pod, nesting fonts, and Pod::Text)
Author Message
 Pod Problems (using =pod, nesting fonts, and Pod::Text)

I have two questions regarding Perl5 pod documentation:

1) I dont completely understand how to use the '=pod' directive mentioned
   in the perlpod manpage. Can someone show me a few examples of how to
   use it? Also - how many of the pod2xxx translators will recognize it?

2) Is there some standard as to whether or not nested interior commands
   are permitted (as in "I<this is B<not> a good idea>")? I sure hope it
   isnt specific to whichever pod2xxx translator you are using?

While Im at it - is there a more recent version of Pod::Text than the
one in Perl5.002? That one seems to have some bugs regarding the handling
of "=item" and "C<$stuff->{here}>"?
--

 "And miles to go before I sleep."     DISCLAIMER: I said it, not my employer!

Sat, 09 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Pod Problems (using =pod, nesting fonts, and Pod::Text)

The pod stuff in 5.003 patch 0 doesn't seem to know about =head3 either
- anyone have patches for that?
--

:s <URL:http://www.teraform.com/%7Elvirden/> <*> O- "We are all Kosh."
:s Unless explicitly stated to the contrary, nothing in this posting should

Sun, 10 Jan 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Pod::Filter, Pod::Usage, and Pod::PlainText now on CPAN

2. Problem using Tk::Pod to read embedded POD

3. how to use pod::html and pod::text

4. Version 1.00 of Pod::Parser and Pod::Usage Available on CPAN

5. Help with POD and Pod::Html

6. SRC: pods - print out all pod paths

7. RFC Pod::Tree - tree-based POD parser

8. Version 1.00 of Pod::Parser and Pod::Usage Available on CPAN

9. Tk::Pod does not resolve link to standard perl pod

10. option.pod and options.pod (again)

11. option.pod and options.pod

12. Problem and patch for Tk::Pod::Text