SQL 2000 Stored procedure called from PERL not responding
Author Message
 SQL 2000 Stored procedure called from PERL not responding

I am calling a stored procedure from PERL with a timeout set to big
number. The script runs 8 stored procedures and writes the output to
HTML format. These stored procedures are complex nested stored
procedures.  The script runs fine first time . If I try to run the
script with new data in tables it hangs.  If I restsart the SQL server
and then run the script it works fine, but second time onwards it again
times out.  I am using win32::ole and ADO to connect to sql server.

NOTE: If I run the store procedure from T-SQL it works fine even while
      the script is{*filter*}.

Thanks in advance

Alvito.

Sun, 06 Feb 2005 17:38:56 GMT

1. Perl Library to execute stored procedures in MS-SQL Server

2. Executing DEL and UPDT PL/SQL stored procedures from PERL

3. Using Embedded SQL vs Stored procedures in Perl DBI?DBD for Oracle

4. Executing DEL and UPDT PL/SQL stored procedures from PERL

5. Using SQL stored procedure in Perl

6. LONG: Req: Help in retrieving values from SQL Server stored procedure using Win32::ODBC

7. perl call to Oracle store procedures

8. ODBC, SQL Server, Stored Procedures

9. Calling Oracle Stored Procedures from PERL

10. Calling Oracle Stored Procedures from Perl

11. Binding Cursors returned from PL/SQL stored procedure

12. ODBC, SQL Server, Stored Procedures