swatch.pl - watch your website's traffic in real-time
Author Message
 swatch.pl - watch your website's traffic in real-time

swatch.pl -- Site Watch is a PERL script that provides a means for you
to watch your website's traffic in real-time.

    http://www.*-*-*.com/

James Thornton
MIT Web Curriculum Free Online (Nexus Watch October 2000)
--> http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sent via Deja.com
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 25 Jul 2003 04:46:31 GMT
 swatch.pl - watch your website's traffic in real-time

Quote:
> swatch.pl -- Site Watch is a PERL script that provides a means for you
> to watch your website's traffic in real-time.

>     http://www.jamesthornton.com/code/swatch.txt

Are you aware of the other swatch

http://www.stanford.edu/~atkins/swatch/

It's been around for about 7 years.  I'd suggest you choose another name to
avoid confusion.

Fri, 25 Jul 2003 06:29:43 GMT
 swatch.pl - watch your website's traffic in real-time

Quote:
>swatch.pl -- Site Watch is a PERL script that provides a means for
>you to watch your website's traffic in real-time.

Least you could do is crosspost, so my killfile will filter this
thing out.

--

Rob - http://rock13.com/
Web Stuff: http://rock13.com/webhelp/

Fri, 25 Jul 2003 11:05:07 GMT

1. * Perl vs. Java in high-traffic Website *

2. real time less than user time?

3. watching 'my' in debug mode

4. newtimelocal.pl (Was: Re: timelocal.pl, Time::Local.pm)

5. linklint.pl (website linkchecker) and onclick

6. complete.pl,v1.1 (The Real Thing)

7. HELP!My Win95 and Website and Guestbook.pl!

8. Port to QNX -real time UNIX on PC

9. Real time monitoring of files for changes

10. Looking for real time referring links page/counter.

11. Reading real process start times in Perl

12. real time log parser?