how to redirect stderr and stdout to same file
Author Message
 how to redirect stderr and stdout to same file

I can't figure out how to redirect both stdout and stderr to same file
in my perl script. Please help. Thanks in advance

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 how to redirect stderr and stdout to same file
hi,

Quote:

> I can't figure out how to redirect both stdout and stderr to same file
> in my perl script. Please help. Thanks in advance

perldoc -q STDERR

tina

--
http://tinita.de    \  enter__| |__the___ _ _ ___
tina's moviedatabase \     / _` / _ \/ _ \ '_(_-< of

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. assigning STDERR whild redirecting STDOUT to a file

2. Redirecting STDOUT/STDERR to a file

3. redirect stderr and stdout to same file

4. redirect stderr and stdout to the same file

5. HELP - with redirect of STDERR and STDOUT

6. redirect STDERR to STDOUT ?????

7. redirecting stderr and stdout

8. writing to terminal even with STDOUT and STDERR redirected

9. Problem with redirecting STDOUT and STDERR

10. How to redirect STDOUT,STDERR and keep the message order

11. Redirect stderr to stdout w/ Perl under Unix?

12. Redirecting STDERR to STDOUT (on NT)