Net::FTP->ls('*.rcp');
Author Message
 Net::FTP->ls('*.rcp');

offending code:
----------------
 print("Scanning for receipt files\n");

 unless ($ftp->ok()) {
  print("Error: Unable to list directory\n");
  last(RCPGET);
 }
----------------

I have a system that deposits rcp files in the ftp root directory for a
particular user.

I'musing winNT4.0, ActivePerl build 616, libnet 1.06  (info retrieved via
ppm query).

I wrote a script that at regular intervals, signs on to this ftp, lists all
rcp files and retrieves any found.

At times (not very often) the system just hangs at the above code.....
....I am completely clueless as to what the error might be or how to
'recover' from this 'deadlock?'

has anybody got a clue?

brendon
++++

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Net::FTP->ls('*.rcp');

2. Net::FTP ftp->ls() stopped working

3. Bug in Net::FTP - ls() command doesn't work

4. Net::FTP->ls(".doh");

5. Differences in the file size reported by Net::FTP->size and ls -l

6. net::ftp->ls() sloooowwwww

7. Net::FTP 'put' truncates file

8. Is there one module for 'rcp'?

9. Net::FTP failure using 'retr'?

10. Can't Net::FTP - 425 Can't build data connection: Connection refused

11. Net::FTP hash ('#') option

12. multiple Net::FTP 'get's ?