yahoo like search engine
Author Message
 yahoo like search engine

Hello....I need a cgi script that is like Yahoo.  Where you can type in
keywords or select from groups or categories.....

Thanx
Jim

Sat, 15 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 yahoo like search engine

<URL::">
** Hello....I need a cgi script that is like Yahoo.  Where you can type in
** keywords or select from groups or categories.....

Did you contact the Yahoo sales department?

What has your question to do with Perl? Doesn't Yahoo use Python?

Abigail

Sat, 15 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 yahoo like search engine

Quote:

>Hello....I need a cgi script that is like Yahoo.  Where you can type in
>keywords or select from groups or categories.....

>Thanx
>Jim

Perhaps you would find this site useful:

http://www.generationterrorists.com/sojourn_superuser.html

Regards,

Jason Q.

Sun, 16 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 yahoo like search engine

  A> Did you contact the Yahoo sales department?

  A> What has your question to do with Perl? Doesn't Yahoo use Python?

jeff friedl works for yahoo and hacks perl for them. i think they use
perl a great deal.

uri

--
Uri Guttman  -----------------  SYStems ARCHitecture and Software Engineering

Have Perl, Will Travel  -----------------------------  http://www.sysarch.com
The Best Search Engine on the Net -------------  http://www.northernlight.com

Sun, 16 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to write search engine like Yahoo??

2. How to write search engine like yahoo?

3. Need Source for search engine like google/yahoo

4. Need Source for search engine like google/yahoo

5. How to write search engine like Yahoo??

6. How to write search engine like yahoo?

7. Looking for a Yahoo-like search engine/directory

8. Indexing Search Engine like Yahoo!

9. How-To search engine on search engines/mlml

10. ANNOUNCE: WWW::Search 1.009 available (web-search-engine API for Perl)

11. Searching Multible Search Engines Script

12. Multi search engine search on NT