Upload table content?
Author Message
 Upload table content?

Hi all,

I am looking for hints or websites having information or sample code about the problem I am having:
I have a perl-cgi script that runs a query of database and returns the result back to the user's browser in table format. I can do this part, but I also need to let user able to save and print the data table. The user needs to be able to browse the location (directory) where he wants to save the data table. Also, the type of the saved file got to be either excel or text (doc) because I want to keep the data in table format.
So how am I supposed to achieve this goal in perl, cgi? Is there any Perl module out there to get this done more easily? I am thinking using JavaScript to pop up another window that contains printed version of that table so that user can easily save and print the table. Am I on the right track?

Any help and suggestions are very appreciated.

Thanks,
Minh
--

Sun, 16 May 2004 22:32:43 GMT

1. Upload table content?

2. Table content upload problem?

3. HTML Table of Contents (for DOS) ?

4. XHTML/HTML Table of Contents, auto generator?

5. HTML::Table - Cell contents attributes?

6. Modules for generating HTML Table of Contents

7. Table of Contents Generator

8. table of contents newbie question

9. The Perl Journal #9, table of contents

10. Table of contents for html documents.

11. Mod_perl - reading POST-content when Content-length is missing

12. trasform content txt in to content xml