Using print "Location:..." with frames
Author Message
 Using print "Location:..." with frames

I have the a script that will take the selection from a listbox, check
to see what the selection is and then go to the appropriate URL (as in
the following code.)

if ($location eq "TX") {
    print "Location:
http://www.*-*-*.com/ \n\n"
;

The think I can't figure out how to do, however, is to get that URL to
come in a particular frame on the page.  I have the listbox in one
frame, and I want the results to come up in another frame on the page.
I am using HTML to create and populate the listbox.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Please e-mail me at

Thanks!!!
Patrick Wallek

Mon, 24 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. print Location and print "Location

2. print "Location: http://..." avec param├Ętres

3. print "Location: $filename\n\n";

4. print "Location: my_html.html\n\n";

5. print "Location: my_html.html\n\n";

6. Printing table cells using "format"

7. print "Location: erratic ???????????

8. print "Location: revised

9. print "Location:

10. Problem with print" Location:

11. print "Location: -with target?

12. ANNOUNCE: New module "Locations" (1.0)