path references using Perl and IIS
Author Message
 path references using Perl and IIS

I'm trying to make a perl app that when receiveing input from a web page,
runs a program and displays the image the program generated in a newly
created page. Everything works fine, except when I'm trying to reference
the location of the new page on the server. Do I have to do a URL? I've
tried putting the files in virtual directories and by doing the c:\ path.
I'm sure it's something simple, but I'm still learning. I'm using the
newest buld of Perl and am running Win NT with the Personal Web Server.

Thanks.
Craig Norris
Computer lackey

Thu, 26 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Extra Path Info with IIS

2. Problem: IIS 4 doesn't pass URL path suffix to scripts

3. Passing Path Info to script under IIS 4.0

4. Problems writing file using Perl on NT (IIS 4 + Perl 5.0)

5. File Upload question - using perl on IIS 3.0 (Win NT)

6. Using Perl Script to Display Graphics on IIS 5.0

7. Creating IIS V4 virtual directory using Perl...

8. Getting Perl to run on IIS 4.0 using .bat extensions

9. Question: Ms IIS WWW server releasing resources used by Perl

10. CGI using Perl on NT 4.0 IIS

11. Perl on NT using iis 4.0

12. How to pass the NTLM authentication of IIS using perl