basic query about command line processing in Perl
Author Message
 basic query about command line processing in Perl

can someone please help me out here. I'm a bit new to Perl and desparately
need to know how to process command line args.

eg if I have a program called myprog.plx and called it as

myprog.plx abc def ghi

and I wanted the output to be ..

there were 3 arguments passed
arg1  = abc
arg2 = def
arg3 = ghi

this is using Perl on windows NT 4 (it comes with the resource kit). I hope
that this is as easy as it would be using the UNIX shell.

many thanks in advance, Tom

Sat, 23 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 basic query about command line processing in Perl

Quote:

--

http://pobox.com/~jdf

Sat, 23 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Perl command line processing, Windows/dos style ?

2. ANNOUNCE: Getopt::Long 2.9 -- Universal command line options processing

3. HELP: Command line processing

4. patch1 for wafeperl 0.2 to allow xt command line argument processing

5. ANNOUNCE: Getopt::Long 2.6 -- Universal command line options processing

6. Processing command line.

7. HELP: Command line processing

8. Processing command line

9. ANNOUNCE: Getopt::Long 2.9 -- Universal command line options processing

10. ANNOUNCE: Getopt::Long 2.6 -- Universal command line options processing

11. command line processing

12. Simple I/O to a command-line process?