Corrupted disk writes with SDBM
Author Message
 Corrupted disk writes with SDBM

Hello. I have a perl script that takes web based input, and saves this to a
SDBM file. Although I have no problems reading and writing to the files,
there aprears to be a bug in the module. What happens is, is that I create
several 'records' in this file and some of the records start 'disapearing'.
I used Norton commander for DOS to look at the contence of the SDBM file,
and where the information was supposed to be, there was a bunch of html
code. The html code is comming from files that were deleted from the hard
drive recently, and not from the script it's self (different contence).

I'm using Active Perl 5.19 for Win32. The OS in Windows 98 and the server is
Apache 1.3.6 for Win32.

If this isn't the correct place for this, please direct me to the correct
comp group. Thanks for your help.

Matt

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
[...]

1. Q: Tests op/misc, op/write, lib/ndbm, lib/posix, lib/sdbm failed

2. Corrupt File Writing To Disk Using & Char - Help!

3. Writing to a file when disk is full?

4. ANNOUNCE: LibA2 0.003 (read/write Apple II ProDOS disk images)

5. Platform independant way of writing hash to disk?

6. Corrupted 03modlist.data.gz

7. LWP corrupting my downloads?

8. HTTP::Request::Common - corrupt repost

9. DBD-Oracle-0.47.tar.gz corrupted?

10. getdate.pl at sunsite.unc.edu corrupted

11. trying to extract blob as file... is corrupted