search .pl file, where I can send email for Win32 over GMX-Mail Gateway
Author Message
 search .pl file, where I can send email for Win32 over GMX-Mail Gateway

Hello
I'm looking for a .pl file, where I can send email for Win32 over GMX-Mail
Gateway or other free gateways.
Example:
I have a feedback.htm site. The people fill out this page and press send.
Now I will resceve an email with all data. I need only two things.
1) .pl file (example with description for modification)
2) An example of feedback.htm
Thanks for your tip or adress, where I can find this.
With kind regards. Steve. (Please post and email me your answer)

Tue, 11 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 search .pl file, where I can send email for Win32 over GMX-Mail Gateway

Quote:

> Hello
> I'm looking for a .pl file, where I can send email for Win32 over GMX-Mail
> Gateway or other free gateways.

Hi!

AFAIK GMX *is no free gateway*!
If you have CGI-access on your site (which you might because you are
searching for a perl script) you will simply use sendmail which should
be running on the server.

#!/usr/local/bin/perl
require "cgi-lib.cgi";
ReadParse(*in);

$nextpage = "site.cgi?s=success&rn=$in{'rn'}";
$subject="Feedback von tricos.com WebSite";

open (MAIL,"|/bin/sendmail -t -n -oi") || die "There was a problem with
the call to Sendmail";

print MAIL "From: $in{'name'} <$in{'e-mail'}> (unverified)\n";
print MAIL "Subject: $subject\n\n";
print MAIL $in{'body'};
print MAIL "\n\n";
close(MAIL);
print "Location: $nextpage\n\n";
exit;

Quote:
> Example:
> I have a feedback.htm site. The people fill out this page and press send.
> Now I will resceve an email with all data. I need only two things.
> 1) .pl file (example with description for modification)
> 2) An example of feedback.htm
> Thanks for your tip or adress, where I can find this.
> With kind regards. Steve. (Please post and email me your answer)

You can find the site using this script at tricos.com (german site!) in
the contact area.
If you have further questions please send them via email to

Regards,
Sascha Kimmel

Sat, 22 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. search .pl file, where I can send email for Win32 over GMX-Mail Gateway

2. Sending mail under Cygwin using Mail::Send perl module

3. sending mail through a cgi to invalid email address

4. Off Topic Perl Email Question: Sending mail to AOL and Outlook Express with SENDMAIL

5. NET::SMTP email not sent -Queued mail for delivery

6. Problem sending email with Mail::Sender

7. send email to NT Exhange server or post office mail

8. Sending email attachments with Mail::Mailer and sendmail

9. HOW do you send EMAIL to a POP3 mail server

10. search: script for sending form by mail

11. sending an email to two different email addresses

12. example for sending mail with perl under win32