Unix perl SQL interface module for NT SQL server
Author Message
 Unix perl SQL interface module for NT SQL server

Hi,

I'm looking for a perl module that allows me to connect to a NT sql server
from a UNIX platform. I've read somewhere there might be something developed
for that purpose, but I cannot find anything at all.
Could someone give me a hint?

Thanks

Fri, 11 Dec 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Perl to access MS SQL on NT from Unix web server

2. Perl Script on UNIX loading data into a MS-SQL NT Server

3. NT Perl ODBC module to MS SQL Server

4. Perl access of SQL database NT4.0 SQL Server 6.5

5. Accessesing SQL Server 7 database from a UNIX server

6. Perl Interface to MS SQL Server

7. Beta: SQL::Builder -- an OO SQL builder Perl module

8. Linex web server -> NT SQL Server

9. Beta: SQL::Builder -- an OO SQL builder Perl module

10. Linux Msqlperl, WDB SQL,,Mini SQL Database Server, SebServer

11. Perl To SQL Server From Unix Box

12. Perl To SQL Server From Unix Box