stock market simulator
Author Message
 stock market simulator

I have it written in C. Anyone interested in a Perl version. I plan to
distribute it free from my website ( http://www.*-*-*.com/ ), and
will put a Perl version if enough people are interested.

Vincent

Mon, 14 Jul 2003 03:15:40 GMT
 stock market simulator

Quote:

> I have it written in C. Anyone interested in a Perl version. I plan to
> distribute it free from my website (http://www.datashaping.com ), and
> will put a Perl version if enough people are interested.

i'm interested.  my new purpose in life is stock market data.

is code available?

--

no longer for hire ;)

Mon, 14 Jul 2003 16:13:58 GMT
 stock market simulator
Yes, the code is available. I'll post a link on the site as soon as it is
uploaded. It should be in the section
http://www.datashaping.com/finance_virtual.shtml (the data generated with
the program is not free, but the source code will be available for free). At
this stage it's written in C and I doubt I'll find time to rewrite in Perl,
although it's a small program.

Vincent

Quote:

> > I have it written in C. Anyone interested in a Perl version. I plan to
> > distribute it free from my website (http://www.datashaping.com ), and
> > will put a Perl version if enough people are interested.

> i'm interested.  my new purpose in life is stock market data.

> is code available?

> --

> no longer for hire ;)

Tue, 15 Jul 2003 03:21:43 GMT

1. Stock market simulator

2. Stock Market script

3. stock market chart?

4. ATM network simulator written in PERL

5. ANNOUNCE: Gann-0.00 neural network simulator perl module

6. array for network simulator

7. MARKET SURVEY

8. Perl from the Market viewpoint

9. Luxury Back Massage at SUPER Below market price for internet ONLY

10. Perl Marketing Position with O'Reilly

11. capturing streaming market data