AddINC module, were is it?
Author Message
 AddINC module, were is it?

The Great Blue Camel speaks of a module by the name of AddINC (Top of
page 459), which has the power to add the directory of the executing
program to your INC so that modules built just for that application can
be left in the same directory and still be found.

I can not, for the life of me find any such module, or any reference to it
out side of this one.  I've manually walked all over CPAN, as well as have
done a few searches for "INC" using the CPAN search utilitys.

Anyone know if this module actually exists and were I can find a copy?  Or
do I have to write it myself?

Thanks!

--
-Zenin

Fri, 25 Feb 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. What module am I missing?

2. buliding a module, am i being stupid ?

3. Installing modules::I guess I am just an idiot

4. I am looking for module SMTP.pm

5. Am I hosed? (Can't compile modules)

6. Database module: am I reinventing the wheel?

7. AddINC module, were is it?

8. Where is the AddINC module?

9. Looking for AddINC module

10. Who am I? What am I doing? (looking for input)

11. Class::Contract - what am I doing wrong?

12. ppm fails now that I am on perl 5.6