NT.ph does not exist in Windows 95 install - fix
Author Message
 NT.ph does not exist in Windows 95 install - fix

FWIW I had the same problem as an earlier poster installing 110-i86
under Windows 95.  I unpacked the source and ran install.bat, but it
died complaining that it couldn't find file NT.ph, which in fact was
not on the drive.

Turns out I had gotten some errors unpacking using pkunzip 2.04g, due
to some complex and some similar filenames, so I unpacked using
Stuffit Expander.  For some reason, that didn't create an NT.ph in the
LIB subdirectory.

When I unpacked with pkunzip and ignored the errors, NT.ph appeared
and the install ran to completion.

- Walt Bilofsky

Wed, 14 Apr 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. socket.ph for Windows 95?

2. Installing Perl on Windows 95 or Windows 98

3. Relational database for Windows/Windows 95/NT

4. Where can I get Perl for Windows NT or Windows 95

5. Unable to install libwww-perl on Windows '95 platform

6. Problem installing libwww-perl on Windows '95 platform

7. Problems installing DBI module in Windows 95

8. Installing modile on Windows 95

9. HELP WITH INSTALLING PERL5 ON WINDOWS 95

10. Installing DBI on Windows 95

11. Help installing Perl in Windows 95

12. Help ! Windows 95 and Perl Install Problem