Redefinition of union Semun
Author Message
 Redefinition of union Semun

I am trying to install PerlMagick on a Linux sytem. When "making" I get
an error in perl.h (line 2546) stating "redefinition of union senum"
I see this is caused by an "#   ifndef HAS_UNION_SEMUN" construct.
The perl is version 5.00503

Has anyone any suggestions.

Thanks -Gordon

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Redefinition of union Semun

Quote:
> I am trying to install PerlMagick on a Linux sytem. When "making" I get
> an error in perl.h (line 2546) stating "redefinition of union senum"
> I see this is caused by an "#   ifndef HAS_UNION_SEMUN" construct.
> The perl is version 5.00503

> Has anyone any suggestions.

#define HAS_UNION_SEMUN ?

This is probably because the ImageMagick includes define it as well.

/J\
--
** This space reserved for venue sponsor for yapc::Europe **
              <http://www.yapc.org/Europe/>

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. mod_perl: "redefinition of `union semun'"?

2. union semun error

3. Math::Trig vs. POSIX - funciton redefinition

4. Need help with IO redirection/redefinition

5. variable redefinition?

6. Redefinition warnings on use of CGI::Carp??

7. Redefinition warnings on use of CGI::Carp??

8. print $fh redefinition

9. How to avoid redefinition?

10. Computing set union and intersection.

11. Finding the union of the keys of 2 associative arrays

12. builtin array union intersection function