redirecting stderr to stdout
Author Message
 redirecting stderr to stdout

I want to redirect stderr to stdout so that both stdout and stderr will
use the stdout filehandle.  how do i do this?

--
Kevin Viggers                  TEL: (613)763-3834
Software Development Tools     ESN: 393-3834

Mon, 02 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 redirecting stderr to stdout

Quote:

> I want to redirect stderr to stdout so that both stdout and stderr
> will use the stdout filehandle.  how do i do this?

The method for duping a filehandle from the perlfunc manpage may do what
you want. Hope this helps!

Mon, 02 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. redirect STDERR to STDOUT ?????

2. redirecting stderr and stdout

3. Redirect stderr to stdout w/ Perl under Unix?

4. Redirecting STDERR to STDOUT (on NT)

5. Redirecting STDERR to STDOUT?

6. redirect stderr and stdout to same file

7. redirect stderr and stdout to the same file

8. Redirect stderr to stdout inside perl script

9. Redirecting stderr to stdout

10. how to redirect stderr and stdout to same file

11. How do I redirect STDERR and STDOUT?

12. Redirecting STDERR to STDOUT