ATM network card question
Author Message
 ATM network card question

Hi,

I am about to start a project where I am going to connect two ATM interface
cards to the same computer with a crossover UTP cable (for
simulation/development purposes) running Windows NT.  My question to the
group is, could I use Perl to do the job of communicating between the two
cards?  In other words, would I be able to send out an ATM packet out one
card and receive it from the other?

Thanks in advance,

Tue, 17 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. ATM network simulator written in PERL

2. Network server for (card) games

3. NETWORK & GRAPHIC CARD INFO

4. GRAPHICS & NETWORK CARD DETAILS

5. 3c509 woes: Network card recommendations?

6. Modelizing TCP over ATM traffic with Perl

7. newbie question: membership script w/ credit card verification

8. Wild Cards questions?

9. namespace for network discovery modules [was Re: Network Discovery]

10. Perl networking/server code question

11. questions about perl and networking

12. question about blocking sockets on high latency satellite networks, etc