Perl CGI components + demo
Author Message
 Perl CGI components + demo

I'd be interested in feedback on some Perl CGI
components that I've developed. You can see them
here.

http://www.*-*-*.com/

There's a link at the top of the page that takes
you to the code for the script that generates it.

At the moment:

a) the tab widget only works correctly in IE. I believe
that the generated HTML is correct but Mozilla seems to
render it incorrectly.

b) the popup menu widget also only works in IE. This is
because the associated Javascript is IE specific. I
will fix this in the future. (In addition, the popup
menu seems to think it is limited to about 1/3 of the
width of the page. I can't see why, and if anyone can,
I'd be *very* grateful to know.)

I'm interested in:

1. Browser support problems
2. The ease of use of the API
3. Other useful functionality that could be provided.

At some point in the future, I will be open-sourcing
the code, but that won't happen till it's fairly complete
and tested.

Steve Collyer

Fri, 19 Aug 2005 11:52:31 GMT

1. Perl Framework for Reusable Web Components

2. Perl Components

3. Perl Framework for Reusable Web Components

4. want perl demo .cshrc,.login

5. Simple but complete stand-alone demo perl object program (C++ too)

6. Perl 5.001 + Tk: broken demo, broken evaluation?

7. perl/tk demos/examples

8. Tk demos in the Perl Journal # 6

9. How can I break up directories into different directory components

10. Find modules with binary components

11. Design of modules containing O/S dependent components?

12. POE::Component::IRC - User Monitor