class/method
Author Message
 class/method

Quote:

>I'm finding some code I'm writing riddled with ugly stuff like

Hope this helps,

Mike

--
Mike Stok                        | The "`Stok' disclaimers" apply.

http://www.{*filter*}com.net/~stok/   | The inevitable WWW page (?)

Tue, 14 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Proxy methods versus class methods

2. confusion about interface methods and internal class methods

3. please ignore previous: confusion about interface methods and internal class methods

4. Are there class methods?

5. Perl5: Inheritance (and thanks for class methods)

6. OO Perl: accessing the base classes methods

7. RFC: Class::Methods

8. RFC: Class::Methods

9. Closures as first-class methods?

10. Reference to class method (\&{$foo->you})

11. Question on Class method inheritance

12. How to solve class context problem with inherited class method?