Perl manual in info format?
Author Message
 Perl manual in info format?

Does anyone know where I can obtain the Perl manual (for 5.005) in "info"
format? I'd like to be able to use this with emacs and cperl mode and the
FAQ etc.

thanks

Paul

Sat, 18 Oct 2003 22:42:52 GMT
 Perl manual in info format?

Quote:
> Does anyone know where I can obtain the Perl manual (for 5.005) in "info"
> format? I'd like to be able to use this with emacs and cperl mode and the
> FAQ etc.

Don't worry, I've found it at:

http://www.cpan.org/doc/manual/info/perl5/

Sat, 18 Oct 2003 22:49:40 GMT

1. Perl manual (Emacs info-mode format?, NG format)

2. wanted - perl manual in "info" format

3. Emacs info format Perl manual

4. Info manual for perl?

5. Perl manual in "info" form

6. Perl manual in "info" form

7. manual for GNU perl 5.0 in dvi format

8. Info manual?

9. info/texi manual for 5.005_02

10. Perl5 manual in texinfo format?

11. Formatted manual for system without troff

12. ANNOUNCE: New set of Perl docs in info format