HELP!!!!!!!!!!!
Author Message
 HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Have stuff due tomorow. Have this error, what does it mean? I am trying
to get the msql stuff installed properly, not sure if I messed up.

Can't load '/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/i386-linux/auto/DBD/mSQL/mSQL.so'
for module DBD::mSQL:
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/i386-linux/auto/DBD/mSQL/mSQL.so: undefined
symbol: msqlErrMsg at /usr/lib/perl5/i386-linux/5.00404/DynaLoader.pm
line 168.

 at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/Msql.pm line 13

Please help.
Dan Johnson

Sat, 01 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
> Subject: HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Please check out this helpful information on choosing good subject
lines. It will be a big help to you in making it more likely that your
requests will be answered.

    http://www.perl.com/CPAN/authors/Dean_Roehrich/subjects.post

Quote:
> Have stuff due tomorow.

I'd rather not. :-)

But if you have stuff due tomorrow, you probably should have started
working on it earlier, don't you think? Don't let anyone say that college
doesn't teach skills you'll need in the real world; you're learning time
management.

Of course, the (perceived) urgency of your situation has nothing to do
with Perl or this newsgroup; you won't get your answers any faster (or
slower) by bragging about when stuff is due. Well, except for the delay
while I compose paragraphs like this one. :-)

Quote:
> Have this error, what does it mean?

Have you looked for it in the perldiag manpage?

Quote:
> I am trying to get the msql stuff installed properly, not sure if I
> messed up.

> Can't load '/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/i386-linux/auto/DBD/mSQL/mSQL.so'
> for module DBD::mSQL:

Whether it was you or not, somebody messed up the installation. Make sure
that 'make test' works before doing 'make install'. Good luck with it!

Sat, 01 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

>Have stuff due tomorow.

Ack. Too late!

Quote:
>Have this error, what does it mean? I am trying
>to get the msql stuff installed properly, not sure if I messed up.

Yup. You messed up. The module wasn't installed properly.

        Bart.

Sat, 01 Dec 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

2. ****** HELP HELP HELP ******

3. help .. help help

4. Help Help Help!!!!

5. Help Help Help!!!

6. Help...Help, install failed, please help!!

7. Help Help Please Help !

8. help help help please!!!!

9. HELP HELP HELP!!! - with function call parameters

10. please, help me, help me, help me.....

11. Announcing: The Perl Institute: Helping people help Perl help people

12. Help Help Help!!!