Perl on Apache 1.3.3 running on Windows 95/NT
Author Message
 Perl on Apache 1.3.3 running on Windows 95/NT

Hey!
How do I install Perl on Apache 1.3.3 running on Windows 95/NT?
Where do I get the install file(s)?
Where can I get some help (person, paper, or web site :-)?
Also does anyone know the commands (or where I can get them) that will
allow me to send data to the serial port (preferably rs-232) so I can
control external devices with a web interface?
Thank's
Steve Shawl

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Mon, 25 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Perl on Apache 1.3.3 running on Windows 95/NT
http://www.activestate.com/

You actually install it on Windows 95/NT - it just happens that you can use
it with Apache for CGI.

--
Hywel Jenkins
"I, too, have a job, a mortgage and a pension."

Quote:

>Hey!
>How do I install Perl on Apache 1.3.3 running on Windows 95/NT?
>Where do I get the install file(s)?
>Where can I get some help (person, paper, or web site :-)?
>Also does anyone know the commands (or where I can get them) that will
>allow me to send data to the serial port (preferably rs-232) so I can
>control external devices with a web interface?
>Thank's
>Steve Shawl

>http://www.nwcis.com/steve

Tue, 26 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Running a perl script in the background on Windows(95/NT)

2. Where can I get Perl for Windows NT or Windows 95

3. Relational database for Windows/Windows 95/NT

4. Running a VT100 perl script in Windows 95

5. Test running PERL script in Windows 95

6. How to run perl in Windows 95?

7. Eat my dust - Perl running on Windows 95

8. Running a perl script on Windows 95

9. Problem running system commands from Win32 perl under Windows 95

10. Perl v4 for Windows 95/NT and 32bit DOS

11. Perl v4 for Windows 95/NT 32bit DOS

12. PERL for windows 95/NT