Managing Report File Types
Author Message
 Managing Report File Types

Dear Y'all -

Virtually all of my code generates some sort of report.  These reports
have some file content format: HTML, wiki, RTF...  Often I provide
flags allowing the user to specify the format.

The issue is I'd like to have a scheme for storing the content like
XSLT... which I'd use for all my programs and which would easily
output to a reasonably large set of commonly desired formats.  What do
you all recommend for such a scheme and what modules do you use to
implement it?

     Yours -      Billy

                          http://www.*-*-*.com/ :8080

          Lest we forget:

Conversation: A series of digressions.

                - Kevin Montuori

Tue, 22 Nov 2005 23:49:59 GMT

1. recuper le Mime type d'un fichier - Content-type of file

2. how to manage Berkerly DB file size using DB_File

3. managing open file descriptors w/ cacheout

4. Managing Temporary Directories/Files

5. utility for managing NIS password, groups and aliases files

6. How to manage uploading large file

7. Perl instructions to launch a page and to manage files

8. Using flock to manage files in CGI?

9. Perl on VMS, file types and ACCESS importing of TXT files

10. Sort by file type and file name

11. file upload, determining file type, size, format

12. Help: file type name to write to a file