tmadmin works sometimes followup.
Author Message
 tmadmin works sometimes followup.

I posted a message a couple months ago regarding a command not
typically working.. I finally got around to testing the solutions, and
just wanted to thank the people who replied and post what worked.

First what was wrong:
# Code begin
open(TUX,"tmadmin <<EOF\nv\npsr\nEOF\n|")  ||

close TUX;
# Code End

Someone said that since the above is a heredoc it actually creates a
temporary file... well, my /tmp directory is full right now and I am
seeing this problem.  Perhaps this is why???  I get no error messages
though.

So, I used this suggestion and everything works fine.

I suppose this is because of the full tmp directory.  tmadmin never
receives the input because there is no here-doc file.

Thanks to Benjamin who recommended the above.

Regards,
Brian

Mon, 17 May 2004 18:30:23 GMT

1. Works sometimes - tmadmin

2. Net::SMTP works sometimes and sometimes not??

3. Newbie:Sometimes it works and sometimes it won't

4. sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.....

5. Using isa() with scalars works only sometimes

6. Parser works sometimes

7. My function call doesn't seem to work sometimes

8. Followup: -i flag under MSDOS

9. followup by poster: SunOS 4.1.3 and curseperl

10. Followup: Suggested reading

11. Newbie alert !! (Thanks, followup, and a question)

12. followup: taint checking problems