Communicating with parallel port
Author Message
 Communicating with parallel port

I would like to attempt to write an application that must communicate
(2-way)
with a device on a parallel port

Fri, 27 Aug 2004 05:46:56 GMT
 Communicating with parallel port
On Mon, 11 Mar 2002 04:46:56 +0000, MondoTrasho drooled:

Quote:
> I would like to attempt to write an application that must communicate
> (2-way)
> with a device on a parallel port

Dang, I hit the send key by mistake.

Anyhow, I need to be able to write and read the port. Obviously I would
like to write the app using Perl. Is there a module available for this? If
not, I could write the low-level stuff in C. But then, how would I get
Perl to call the C functions? Just a nudge in the right direction should
be sufficient.

Thank you.

Fri, 27 Aug 2004 06:27:14 GMT

http://search.cpan.org/search?mode=module&query=serialport

--
print reverse( ",rekcah", " lreP", " rehtona", " tsuJ" )."\n";

Sat, 28 Aug 2004 09:38:13 GMT

1. communicate with serial port

2. Q: How to communicate with the serial port?

3. How to continuosly communicate with serial port??

4. How to communicate with Serial port???

5. How to communicate with comm port?

6. Communicating with a port

7. Interfacing The Parallel Port

8. parallel port

9. Voltage level change in PC Parallel port to make a file run

10. Interfacing The Parallel Port

11. Accessing Parallel Port Data

12. parallel port modle