Modules doc
Author Message
 Modules doc

Hi everybody

Can anyone tell me, where I can find a user description of Exporter, {*filter*}etc. and
a cookbook for creating modules ?

Thanks
Henri

Tue, 14 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Modules doc
Hi everybody

Can someone tell me where I can find a user description of Exporter, {*filter*}etc. and
a cookbook for creating modules?

Thanks
Henri

Tue, 14 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Modules doc

In comp.lang.perl.misc,

:Can someone tell me where I can find a user description of Exporter,
:{*filter*}etc. and
:a cookbook for creating modules?

The perlmod(1) man page definitely needs to have stuff from the perl
modules faq and the Exporter's internal pod doc merged into it.  I'd read
those first.

Simply put, here's an example of the pre-amble for a module Foo.pm :

    package Foo;
    require Exporter;

    # your code goes here

    1;

--tom
--

    "Many folks want nothing more than to live and let learn." --Larry Wall

Thu, 16 Apr 1998 02:00:00 GMT
 Modules doc

Quote:

>Hi everybody

>Can someone tell me where I can find a user description of Exporter, {*filter*}etc. and
>a cookbook for creating modules?

>Thanks
>Henri

I don't know about "Exporter", but I believe "Crap" is fully documented
in the "Win95 User's Guide".

:)

--
Dan Carson
Senior Staff Chief Principal Analog Design King

Fluke Corporation
Everett, WA

Sat, 18 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. DBM modules - code or doc bug

2. Perl Module for MS Word.doc on Unix server

3. Module to search for word(*.doc) files from web

4. Searching for "DOC" Module

5. Perl Module - HTML DOC GENERATION

6. Modules (look.pl) and Doc's

7. Perl flattens lists, doc or explanation wanted

8. .. in scalar context doc change

9. Tkperl5 examples/doc

10. Need ascii doc for perl5

11. Perl 5 Postscript Doc