site building script
Author Message
 site building script

Does anybody know of any simple site building scripts (or web page community
scripts).  I've searched the web and cgi resource pages and can't seem to
find any i really like.  I need one that has a *very* simple user
interface - click on a layout, a graphic, maybe a button and type some text
in a box - it's for users with little to no computer experience.  Any help
would be greatly appreciated.

thanks
kirk

Thu, 12 Aug 2004 19:32:21 GMT

1. Site map for web site - Perl scripts - help please

2. Building A Site Distribution?

3. Building a web-site using perl

4. New site for free CGI sites.

5. Can you fetch / extract content rom one site and publish in another page on another site

6. how can i do site to site FTP transfer (FXP)

7. New site for free CGI sites.

8. How easy to move data from site to site using perl

9. Archive site(s) for Perl scripts

10. Archive site with PERL scripts?

11. Virtual Script Archive Site Launched !!

12. Perl Script to Mirror an FTP site ?