Sybperl 2.x static compile move question
Author Message
 Sybperl 2.x static compile move question

I tried to install sybperl on our hpux 10.20 and version 5.003 of perl.
All went well untill i tried step 8. "make inst_perl MAP_TARGET=perl".
It seems that there is no inst_perl file found.  The error msg: "Make:
Don't know how to make inst_perl. Stop." was returned when executing the
above line.  I moved the binary from the source lib to the perl lib.  Is
this ok?

tx

Mitch Spector
UniCare Information Systems

Sat, 11 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Compiling Perl as static library

2. Compiling perl with static libc

3. Static compile on AIX

4. win32 module compile then move to another machine?

5. mv, move, or some way to move files in perl

6. mv, move, or some way to move files in perl

7. problems compiling sybperl with perl 5

8. sybperl and irix6.2 compile problems

9. compiling sybperl

10. compile problems with perl4.036 curseperl and sybperl

11. Help compiling Sybperl 2b1

12. Help Compiling Sybperl