Whats wrong here...(with AutoLoader)...
Author Message
 Whats wrong here...(with AutoLoader)...

When I run the folloing 'hello'  perl program I get this:

 at Hello.pm line 9
Hello, World

Here's my hello program using modules:

------------------------hello---------------------
#!/usr/local/bin/perl
use Hello;

&hello;

-----------------------Hello.pm------------------

require Exporter;

# use AnyDBM_File for later use...
use POSIX;
use AnyDBM_File;

sub hello { print "Hello, World\n"; }
1;

As far as I can tell, this used to work with my perl 5.000 (pre-1m).

I'm running this on SGI IRIX 5.2 (does the same thing on 5.3).

Strangely, If I move the 'use POSIX' and 'use AnyDBM_File' above
my 'package Hello;' line, the AutoLoader message disappears. But
I can't explain why this is happening...

Any help is appreciated...

Rajul
--

Rajul Vora
Varimetrix Corp.

Tue, 14 Apr 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. whats wrong with my client server program?

2. Whats wrong with this (short) script??

3. Whats wrong with that?

4. whats wrong with my client server program

5. whats wrong with this?

6. whats wrong with this code please

7. R: whats wrong with this code please

8. Newbie - Whats wrong with this script?

9. Whats wrong with this script

10. whats wrong with this script?

11. Whats wrong with this?

12. Whats wrong?