Using SQL stored procedure
Author Message
 Using SQL stored procedure

Hi, I have SQL stored procedure called "getinfo" with a SQL statement
"select id, name from customer".  Now how do I write the perl script to
use this stored procedure and display the result to the browser by using
DBConnect(), DBDoSQL() and other functions?

Thank you.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.*-*-*.com/
Before you buy.

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. Using SQL stored procedure in Perl

2. LONG: Req: Help in retrieving values from SQL Server stored procedure using Win32::ODBC

3. Using Embedded SQL vs Stored procedures in Perl DBI?DBD for Oracle

4. ODBC, SQL Server, Stored Procedures

5. Perl Library to execute stored procedures in MS-SQL Server

6. SQL 2000 Stored procedure called from PERL not responding

7. Executing DEL and UPDT PL/SQL stored procedures from PERL

8. Executing DEL and UPDT PL/SQL stored procedures from PERL

9. Binding Cursors returned from PL/SQL stored procedure

10. ODBC, SQL Server, Stored Procedures

11. pl/sql stored procedure with Table input

12. pl/sql stored procedure