perl scripts tries to locate specific file, getting file not found
Author Message
 perl scripts tries to locate specific file, getting file not found

[ posted and mailed ]

-> I've checked file permisions, ownership, user rights ...what else can I try?
-> I'm new to both Perl and NT so any suggestions would be welcome.

The `AT' function is probably running your program from a different directory.
You can either change working directory in your program or specify the full
path name.

Sorry. If you want replies to that address, you should specify it in your
reply-to header.

HTH

Bob Trieger

" Cost a spammer some cash: Call 1-800-400-1972
  Ext: 1949 and let the jerk that answers know
  that his toll free number was sent as spam. "

Fri, 26 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Trying to search for files using File::Find

2. Active Perl installation prblem - Could not locate a PPD file for PPM

3. Could not locate a PPD file...PLEASE HELP!!!!

4. Help on Perl parsing file to locate and replace Include files in CGI app

5. Extracting specific text from specific files in a list

6. bash says: No such file or directory when I try to execute a perl script

7. Trying to write perl script that zips file

8. bash says: No such file or directory when I try to execute a perl script

9. bash says: No such file or directory when I try to execute a perl script

10. once file is opened trying to upshift all a-z but not 0-9

11. File::Find not recursing on Win32 Perl 5.001

12. File::Find not recursing on Win32 Perl 5.001