Adding a header with MIME::Entity
Author Message
 Adding a header with MIME::Entity

How can I add a header field to a message _after_ I have built it
like so?

  my $mesg= MIME::Entity->build(
      From=> "$school",
      To=> "$servicegroup",
     Subject=> "$subject",

Befpre sending, I want to be able to add a CC field to the structure;
but it needs to be optional, as it will not be necessary everytime.

TIA

 Richard Fritz, Systems Analyst (+ MLS)         813.794.2344 .2114(fax)

Sat, 27 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. MIME::Lite adding headers to an attachment?

2. MIME::Parse and MIME::Entity

3. Please help with MIME::Parser and MIME::Entity

4. MIME-Tools - MIME::Entity - extra newline problem

5. MIME::Tools decoding of a MIME::Entity

6. MIME::Tools - Getting All MIME Header Info for a Message

7. HTTP::Header: adding a header

8. MIME:Entity - why so many modules wanted?

9. Problems w/ MIME/Entity.pm

10. perl MIME::Entity modules

11. MIME::Entity on NT

12. PGP encoding with MIME::Entity?