Perl training in the D.C. metro area
Author Message
 Perl training in the D.C. metro area

Dear Ms./Mr. Clark:

I am writing in response to your posting in comp.lang.perl.misc this
past week.  My firm, WestLake Solutions ( http://www.*-*-*.com/ ),
teaches several courses on using Perl for CGI Scripting, as well as
training classes on HTML, JavaScript, and Java.  Specifically:

* Advanced HTML/Introduction to CGI Scripting
* CGI Scripting with Perl (1 day, for programmers)
* CGI Scripting with Perl for New Programmers
* Introduction to Web-to-Database Integration with Perl 5
* New starting July 30: Advanced CGI Scripting with Perl 5

We are located in Washington, D.C.

For more information, please visit the Training area of our Web site at
http://www.*-*-*.com/
number and I will have information sent to you.

Sincerely,

Steve

Steve Heckler                          WestLake Solutions, Inc.
Vice President                         4445 Wisconsin Avenue, NW

http://www.*-*-*.com/                Phone:   (202) 237-6600
Toll-free phone: (800) 357-2320        Fax:     (202) 237-8649

Article 4 of 2583

Subject:      Perl training in the D.C. metro area

Date:         1997/06/11

Newsgroups:   comp.lang.perl.misc
[More Headers]

I am looking for a perl class in the Washington, D.C. metro area.  I
found
Learning Tree, but they cost over $2K for a 4 day course.  I am willing
travel to learn.  Please help me learn Perl.  Thanks.

Wed, 01 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. perl training in Washington DC area?

2. Looking for perl classes in DC area

3. PERL Teacher needed ASAP: DC Area

4. looking for a DC area course on PERL

5. DC Area Perl Job

6. DC Area Perl Programming Position

7. Looking for perl classes in DC area

8. I'm looking for a programmer in MD/DC area

9. MD/DC area ?

10. Washington DC Area Job in E-Commerce

11. Perl training in Bay Area?

12. ANN: Phila Area Perl Training, 17-21 Aug