web based emails
Author Message
 web based emails

Hi everyone,
I have been working on my own parser of emails for our system (our own
little version of procmail, if you will) and it is accepting mails
originating from our machine and in school, yet mails from hotmail, yahoo,
etc are not coming in.  Does someone here know how these emails are
formatted? ie do they have different headers that other emails? I have a
regular expression in perl set up to search for the line containing "To: ".
Much thanks for your time and assistance in this.

Gilly

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 web based emails

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 web based emails
Sounds like your writing carnivore :o)

You don't work for the FBI do you?

-Robert

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 web based emails

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 web based emails

Quote:

>I have been working on my own parser of emails for our system (our own
>little version of procmail, if you will) and it is accepting mails
>originating from our machine and in school, yet mails from hotmail, yahoo,
>etc are not coming in.  Does someone here know how these emails are
>formatted? ie do they have different headers that other emails? I have a
>regular expression in perl set up to search for the line containing "To: ".
>Much thanks for your time and assistance in this.

If you want help, you might want to post the relevant section of
your code.  When you say that e-mail from Yahoo and Hotmail is
not coming in, do you mean you're unable to POP them off the
server?  If so, that has nothing to do with the format.  If not,
why don't you just print one of the messages after you've
retrieved it and then look at the format to see what you're
doing wrong?

--

Washington, DC

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 web based emails

[posted and mailed]

Quote:

> Hi everyone, I have been working on my own parser of emails for our
> system (our own little version of procmail, if you will) and it is
> accepting mails originating from our machine and in school, yet mails
> from hotmail, yahoo, etc are not coming in.  Does someone here know how
> these emails are formatted? ie do they have different headers that other
> emails? I have a regular expression in perl set up to search for the
> line containing "To: ". Much thanks for your time and assistance in
> this.

Hi there.  If you are doing filtering of incoming mail with Perl, you
might look at Mail::Audit.  It is discussed in the most recent issue of
The Perl Journal and seems to be mega-spiffy.  I plan to hack with it a
bit later on today.

Good luck!

Cheers,
Jeff

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. web based email

2. web based email (sorry, wrong address)

3. Web based email

4. Web based email

5. free web-based email program

6. Web Based Email Program

7. Need Perl Web-based email script

8. Web based email

9. Web Based Email Messenger 4 is Out!!!

10. web-based email scripts, help pelase

11. hotmail like scripts (web-based email)

12. Web based email designed in PERL