Perl-CGI Programmers needed in Sunny South Florida
Author Message
 Perl-CGI Programmers needed in Sunny South Florida

Hi folks.  If any one knows of any good Perl-CGI programmers looking for
work send them my way.  These are for real, immediate openings.  Helping to
relocate to Florida should not be a problem, think about that if you are
shoveling the snow from your driveway.

--
Randon Loeb - CIO, Technical Director
CTI Consulting & Training

954-971-6888
DO NOT ADD THIS ADDRESS TO JOKES OR OTHER LISTS

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Perl-CGI Programmers needed in Sunny South Florida
Sorry, I did not know such postings are inappropriate in this group
(misunderstood 'misc').  I will try to make amends for my mistake by
attempting to answer some of the technical questions I see posted here, and
urging members of our staff to do likewise.

--
Randon Loeb - CIO, Technical Director
CTI Consulting & Training

954-971-6888

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Perl-CGI Programmers needed in Sunny South Florida

  RL> Hi folks.  If any one knows of any good Perl-CGI programmers
  RL> looking for work send them my way.  These are for real, immediate
  RL> openings.  Helping to relocate to Florida should not be a problem,
  RL> think about that if you are shoveling the snow from your driveway.

ain't no snow on the ground in boston right now. and this is not a group
for posting jobs. and i already have a standing offer to move south
which i will not take so that is a lousy incentive. there is much too
much perl consulting in boston and over the net to need to move.

and my one week in miami for a contract sucked - both the job and the
environment. :-)

uri

--

SYStems ARCHitecture, Software Engineering, Perl, Internet, UNIX Consulting
The Perl Books Page  -----------  http://www.sysarch.com/cgi-bin/perl_books

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Perl-CGI Programmers needed in Sunny South Florida

Quote:
> Sorry, I did not know such postings are inappropriate in this group
> (misunderstood 'misc').  I will try to make amends for my mistake by
> attempting to answer some of the technical questions I see posted here, and
> urging members of our staff to do likewise.

Excellent.  Of course you've got your role all wrong here - youre supposed
to suggest that it is *we* that have misunderstood the '.misc' and
roundly abuse everyone.

Quote:
> --

    ^ There should be a single space after those dashes
      if there was I wouldnt be quoting anything after it.

Quote:
> Randon Loeb - CIO, Technical Director

/J\
--
Jonathan Stowe
http://www.gellyfish.com

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Perl-CGI Programmers needed in Sunny South Florida

Quote:

> Excellent.  Of course you've got your role all wrong here - youre
> supposed to suggest that it is *we* that have misunderstood the
> '.misc' and roundly abuse everyone.

Ooh, can I suggest it, then?
(actually, I don't mind the job posts (but then I'm a junior
developer) and am thankful this group isn't flooded with pr0n ads.)

(Also I would think employers wouldn't want to hire someone with
such low toleration for ambiguities (not you, but others).)

Quote:
> > --
>     ^ There should be a single space after those dashes
>       if there was I wouldnt be quoting anything after it.

Or maybe *your* script should take that into account..
(sorry, getting carried away with the blame game :)

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT
 Perl-CGI Programmers needed in Sunny South Florida

quaff> Ooh, can I suggest it, then?
quaff> (actually, I don't mind the job posts (but then I'm a junior
quaff> developer) and am thankful this group isn't flooded with pr0n ads.)

It's not whether the users of the group tolerate job ads or not, it's
whether the *news* *admins* tolerate it.  For many years, absolutely
NO job ads were permitted in discussion groups, because Usenet was
getting a free ride, and jobs were considered "commerce", and had to
be quarantined into their own hierarchy, so that the pickier
"non-commercial" sites could ! (exclude) them out.

That's still the default, although groups can have job ads if their
charter permits it now.  There's still *darn* few of those.

And if you whine "censorship", please remember that nobody is
restricting your ability of *what* to post... just *where*.  And it's
not your newsgroup - if it wasn't for the newsadmins, you wouldn't be
reading my words right now.  A lot of thankless hours have been put in
over the decades... a little respect is appropriate.

Just another former news admin (and usenet user since 1980),

Wed, 18 Jun 1902 08:00:00 GMT

1. perl jobs in sunny south florida

2. sunny south florida perl jobs

3. CGI, PERL help needed in South Florida

4. Perl Programmer in South Florida Wanted

5. **Perl/CGI programmers Needed - Florida**

6. Perl/Tk development positions in sunny FLorida;GUI,graphics,Perl

7. South Florida Job

8. **Perl/CGI Developers Needed - FLORIDA**

9. **Perl/CGI Developers Needed - FLORIDA**

10. Looking for Perl programmers in Miami Beach (South Beach)

11. : Miami Beach, Florida : Perl Programmer

12. Need, not Needed: Perl/CGI Programmer with knowledge of Windows NT 4.0/Index Server